Welcome to Indianjobssea.in, providing free services to the job seekers. We cater to almost all the requirements for a flinty web-based business.
The following expressions shall have the following meanings in the Agreement defined below:
- AGREEMENT: is defined as the completed registration form and its requisite attachment(s) and the terms and conditions herein and is deemed to be executed at Surat.
- COMPANY: is Indian Jobs Sea and having its office at 302, SNS AXIS, Nanpura, Surat 1
- MEMBER: is defined as an individual for any of the Services and the signatory, whose details are contained in the application form, and includes his successors and permitted assignees.
- SERVICES: is defined as the services to be provided by the Company to the User at Indianjobssea.in including the provision of facilities for the following:
- A Member who wishes to post a resume to seek employment.
- A Member who wishes to secure recruitment through Indianjobssea.in.
- A Member who wishes to advertise at Indianjobssea.in.
- Member who wishes to receive advertisements, newsletters and promotional messages on www.indianjobssea.in and through emails.
- REGISTRATION DATA: is defined as all the information and particulars of the Member requested on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the Member's name, mailing address, email address, account and telephone number. The words can be used either in the singular or plural sense and those implying one gender shall also include the other.
Payment and Refund Policy
Disclaimer : All payments for services at Indianjobssea.in have to be made in favour of Indian Jobs Sea only. We have not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments in any other name (i.e. any other individual or organization name) or via personal Western Union or personal Paypal Accounts for any services rendered by Indianjobssea.in. You are informed that under no circumstances will Indianjobssea.in be liable for any damage caused in your transaction to such fraudulent individuals or organizations.
To protect your interests, please contact us immediately if any such fraudulent individual or organization tries to mislead you..
As we keep up high interactions with our clients and provide support to use the services extended at Indianjobssea.in thus there is no provision for any kind of full or partial refund. It is expressly stated that paid amount would not be refund in any circumstance.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Indian Jobs Sea
- Indianjobssea.in owns and retains other proprietary rights in the site as well as the services. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Indianjobssea.in. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information, except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission.
- With this registration, you agree to accept communications (through Calls/Chat/ Mails/SMS) on the numbers made available during registration or subsequently irrespective of being on Do Not Call Registry; which include company / your number / an assigned point of contact; with respect to the subscribed services of Indianjobssea
Intellectual Property Rights
- All logos, brands, trademarks, registered marks ("Marks") appearing in Indianjobssea.in are the properties either owned or used under license by the Company and / or its associates. All the rights accruing from the same, statutory or otherwise and intellectual property rights wholly vest with the Company / its associates. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by the Company / its associates are hereby reserved.
- The access to the Site does not confer upon the User any license or right to use these Marks and therefore the use of these Marks in any form or manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Any violation of the above would constitute an offence under the prevailing laws of India.
- The Member will comply with all applicable laws and shall not contravene any applicable law of India relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant thereto.
- The Member shall not to use the Service for any unlawful purpose including without limitation criminal purposes.
- The Member shall not to use the Service to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an offensive, vulgar, obscene, malicious or menacing nature.
- The Member shall be prohibited in persistently sending messages or make postings on Indianjobssea.in to any other Member or third party who access Indianjobssea.in without reasonable cause or for causing any peril, harassment, annoyance, irritation, or anxiety to any person.
- The Member is prohibited to introduce, post or transmit any information or software, which contains a virus, worm or other harmful component into the Internet or Indianjobssea.in network system.
- The Member will not breach on any intellectual property rights of any person or retain information in any computer system or otherwise with such intention.
In the event of a violation of any of the above mentioned covenants by the Member, and same comes to the Company's knowledge, the Company shall have the right to delete any material relating to the violations without prior notice to the Member. The Company shall issue a warning to the Member to discontinue any activity, which leads to the said violations, and in the event the Member continues with such activity, the Company has the sole authority to terminate or suspend the membership at Indianjobssea.in and/or any other related facility. In addition to the right to indemnity available to the Company, the Company shall have the right to any legal remedy, against the Member to recover the loss suffered by the Company and the harm caused to the goodwill of the Company, due to such violation by the Member.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Indianjobssea.in service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the our Site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Indianjobssea.in's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by writing to the address located under the Contact Us section on the site.
Maintenance of Service
The Company may at any time deactivate or suspend the Member's access to Indianjobssea.in and/or the Services (as the case may be) without any prior notice in order to carry out system maintenance, upgrading, testing, repairs and other related work. Without prejudice to the other provisions of this Agreement, the Company shall not be liable for any loss and damage, costs and expense that the Member may suffer or incur, and no fees or charges payable by the Member to the Company shall be deducted, refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or suspension.
Modification to Service
The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. The Company shall not be liable to the Member or any third party should the Company exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service.
Suspension of Service
- Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies of the Company, the Company may suspend the Service provided by the Company.
- Upon suspension, the Service shall be deemed to be terminated from the date stipulated by the Company and the Member shall be liable for all charges and fees incurred until that date.
- Indian Jobs Sea reserves the right to block the membership, if member places
Objectionable Contents, including
- Offensive, abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous materials
Multiple Profiles, including
- Only a single profile is allowed for each job opening.
False Contact Information, including
- Any email address, phone numbers, postal address and any other means of contact material.
Termination of Service
The Company may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect, without prior notice to the Member and without further prejudice to all other rights:
- If in the opinion of the Company, the Member has breached any of the terms or conditions of this agreement.
- If in the opinion of the Company or any regulatory authority, it is not in the public interest to continue providing the Service to the Member for any reason.
The following could be deemed as the reason for the termination of the services
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Is patently offensive to the online community, any such content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Involves unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming", the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters";
- Promotes any information that is misleading, is false or that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Promotes unauthorized or an illegal copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Displays pornographic or obscene or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- Provides any kind of instructional information about illegal activities such as violating someone's privacy, making or buying illegal weapons, or providing or creating computer viruses, or hacking;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; Indian Jobs Sea also reserves all rights to suspend or terminate the services if found the services is not being used as per the mentioned instructions or the case may be.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused whether as a result of any interruption, suspension, or termination of the Service or otherwise, or for the contents, accuracy or quality of information available, received or transmitted through the Service.
- The Member shall be solely responsible, and the Company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, for ensuring that in using the Service, all applicable laws, rules and regulations for the use of systems, service or equipment shall be at all times complied with.
- The Company makes no representations and warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the Services and in relation to the accuracy or quality of any information transmitted or obtained through the Services of Indianjobssea.in.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the Member's account and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed.
- The Company does not warrant that Indianjobssea.in or any of the web sites linked to Indianjobssea.in be free of any operational errors or that it will be free of any virus, worm, or other harmful component.
- The Member acknowledges that it is not the Company's policy to exercise editorial control over and to edit or amend any data or contents of any emails or posting or any information that may be inserted or made available or transmitted to a third party in or through Indianjobssea.in. The Company may refuse, suspend, terminate, delete or amend any artwork, materials, information or content of any data or information or posting so as, in the sole opinion of the Company, to comply with the legal or moral obligations as placed on the Company and to avoid infringing a third party's rights or any other rules, standards or codes of practices that may be applicable to the posting or Indianjobssea.in or the internet.
- The resume / data fed by the Member can be updated by the Member alone and is solely their liability.
- Indianjobssea.in offers neither any guarantee nor warranty that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume / data is fed by the Member.
- It is the sole prerogative and responsibility of the Member to check the authenticity of all or any response received or information displayed. Indianjobssea.in is a public site with free access and assumes no liability for the quality and genuineness of responses.
- Indianjobssea.in neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials of the prospective employer / consultant / organization which down loads the information and uses it to contact the Members on the site including prospective employer / consultant / visitor / Member.
- For opted paid services, the services will begin only commence on receipt of payment and post the display, forwarding, emailing of the jobs / resumes the service would be deemed as granted irrespective of the response received.
- Indianjobssea.in uses a tested and automated algorithm for forwarding / search however, makes no representations and warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the Services and in relation to the accuracy and suitability.
- Indianjobssea.in provides job-related information posted by Employers / Recruiters / Consultants registered with it. However, it also posts some additional jobs including government jobs by collecting relevant information from other websites which include the State & Central Government official websites. The User shall find links to the original source that showcase these Job Details. These Job postings with links have been placed only for convenience of the users and not for any commercial gain or profit. Indianjobssea.in is not responsible for the contents and also for the actual availability of the said jobs so advertised. Indianjobssea.in grants its Users direct linking to the portals/sites/resources from which this information is collected and no prior permission is required for the same. However, we do not permit our pages to be loaded/displayed/copied by any User/Visitor for commercial / personal purposes on their websites.
- Indianjobssea.in does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any such job postings, the ability of such Government employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings or any User Content and makes no representations about any such jobs or User Content on the website and the Users are cautioned to use common sense and proper judgment in this regard. Indianjobssea.in is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. Any reliance on the content posted on website in respect of vacancies shall be entirely at the risk of the User.
The Member is entitled to access to his own data and information stored in the database at Indianjobssea.in (subject to prior confirmation of identity) and may edit or amend such data and information at any time.
Members need to be aware that when they voluntarily reveal identification oriented information (name, e-mail address) in chat and bulletin board areas, such information may be collected by a third party resulting in unsolicited messages from third parties. Such interaction is beyond the control and liability of Indianjobssea.in.
The Company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions contained herein and in the Services Guide at any time upon notice (in such form as may be determined by the Company) to the Member.
The Terms and Conditions of this agreement will be updated from time to time and posted at Indianjobssea.in. The Member should visit the site periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the Member's continued use of the Service constitutes an affirmation and acknowledgement of the amended terms and conditions.
You are solely responsible for your interactions at Indianjobssea.in and Indianjobssea.in reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
Limitation of Liability
Indianjobssea.in shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort arising out of the use and/or temporary or permanent discontinuation of its services. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Indianjobssea.in, liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Indianjobssea.in, for the Service during the term of membership.
The User is warned against disclosure of any personal / confidential / sensitive information to any previous or current employee of the company. The User would do so solely at his / her own risk and Site / Company shall not be liable for the outcome of any such transaction of information including and not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information or repute.
Matter of Disputes and Jurisdictional Aspects
For any kind of legal dispute related to Indianjobssea.in would be dealt in only territory of Surat. All the legal issues are subjected only to pertinent contemporary's laws in force at Surat to the jurisdiction of courts located in Surat only.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement and any dispute or matter arising from incidental use Indianjobssea.in is governed by the laws of India and the Member and the Company hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Surat, India. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Indianjobssea.in, contains the entire agreement between you and Indianjobssea.in regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.